Hello Majorgeeks.com !!!

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by DIP, Aug 10, 2006.

1. DIP

DIP Private E-2

hi,
    Just saw this site last night .I have gone through the site and think it realy helpful. I had a problem in my comp. Most of the time i prefer to scan the Computer through the spyware and adaware,regcleaning softwares.

Will sooner post a new thread in the forum regarding the problem i have and had.

Just tell in which section to post thread as i am Getting a Blue screen :rolleyes:

I Think some hardware problem and just hangs in middle.The process dumprep.exe takes to much of memory

DUMPING PHYSICAL MEMORY
    :confused:

Thanx in advance

2. DavidGP

DavidGP MajorGeeks Forum Administrator - Grand Pooh-Bah Staff Member

Hi and welcome DIP :)

Best section for that if you think its hardware related then the Hardware forum would be best, no matter if its found to be more Software related as we can move the thread to that forum at later date. ( but do please only start one thread in one section of the forum with that problem ) :)

Just give as much info as possible on when this happens be it at boot time or random, did you update any drivers before this happened, some background specs on your PC ( Windows version, Main hardware components ) what you have already done to resolve this.. etc

3. Matacumbie

Matacumbie Rocky Top

Welcome to Major Geeks. :)

Steve

4. DIP

DIP Private E-2

Hi
    yah thanx for ya respose to proceed.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds