Got RegSupreme but not the latest jv16PowerTools? News!

Discussion in 'Software' started by Wisewiz, Jan 12, 2004.

1. Wisewiz

Wisewiz Apprentice's Sorcerer

I just received permission from Macecraft to post this information:

If you own a license for RegSupreme and you'd like to get the latest jv16PowerTools (now that the most recent freeware version of jv16PowerTools has expired), Macecraft will refund your purchase price for RegSupreme in full when you buy the jv16PowerTools license. (This information is not available on the Macecraft Website.)

An updated version of RegSupreme is now INCLUDED in jv16PowerTools.

I am not associated in any way with Macecraft or any of their products. I am not making this announcement as advertising for Macecraft, but as privileged information for my fellow Major Geeks Forums members.

The latest version of jv16PowerTools (1.4.1.248) is available at Major Geeks, in the Registry Tools section. Once you have the software, contact the company about the refund.

1 person likes this.
  2. DavidGP

DavidGP MajorGeeks Forum Administrator - Grand Pooh-Bah Staff Member

Great Heads up Wisewiz for JV16 and RegSupreme users!

3. NICK ADSL UK

NICK ADSL UK MajorGeeks Forum Administrator Staff Member

Many thanks Wisewiz :)

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds