Audio and Video Conversion - UK

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by MacUK, May 27, 2009.

1. MacUK

MacUK Private E-2

Hey All

I am new here and this is a shameless bit of self promotion, so this is interesting to me, maybe more so than for you lot but just in case any of you need to convert any of your analogue audio or video to CD, MP3, DVD etc then give me a shout.

Vinyl to Digital - Audio and Video Conversion Service

I am also on hand to help with any home conversion projects, you can bet your arse if there is a problem to be had, we have had it, pulled our hair out, wept and banged our heads repeatedly off the desk until we somehow lucked our way around it.

MODS:
    I read the what is acceptable post and this is not a scam as such, just the way I earn my living so please accept my apologies if this is not suitable.

All the best
    Mac

2. bigtrucks

bigtrucks MajorGeek

You might want to read this as well...
    No Advertising - You are not permitted to make money using Majorgeek. You are not allowed to use the member list to obtain Instant Messenging screennames to harrass people to purchase a product from you.
    From here..
    http://forums.majorgeeks.com/misc.php?do=showrules
    just be careful on what you post and if in doubt ask some one will be able to answer and enjoy the rest of the forums.

3. MacUK

MacUK Private E-2

Ahh, okay, that is not really why I am here, am just about for some technical banter and to avoid what I should really be doing, if this breaks any rules, please delete and I promise not to cry about it. :)

4. bigtrucks

bigtrucks MajorGeek

I don't have the authority to do so.Just wanted to give a heads up so you don't get into trouble.

5. MacUK

MacUK Private E-2

Cool mate, thanks. Appreciated.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds