What geeks do......

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by legalsuit, Apr 26, 2007.

1. legalsuit

legalsuit Legal Eagle

When Computer Geeks Get Bored...They Create Stuff Like This!!! Click on pic for animation.....Funny stuff :D

Last edited: May 26, 2007
  2. Grumbles

Grumbles Bamboozled Geek

Heheheh - actually made me laugh out loud!! :D
    Any more??

:)

3. matt.chugg

matt.chugg MajorGeek

Isn't that last one from Stuart Little ?

4. legalsuit

legalsuit Legal Eagle

Hi Grumbles

Unfortunately I was only allowed to upload 3 of these (I did have over a dozen - I ended up deleting the others :( ) My favourite was the one with the Monkeys....laugh just thinking about it:D

By copy to matt.chugg

Yes you're right MC, last one is from Stuart Little...love the ingenuity of today's technology...I get impatient and annoyed with people who poke fun at "Geeks" because without such talented people, we wouldn't be able to have the quality and type of entertainment we have nowadays thanks to such very specially talented types of persons.

Cheers

LS

5. ladyofevilness

ladyofevilness Private E-2

really cute, yeah i guess thats what happends when they get bored, I just take pics for photoshop when i get bored"]

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds