Can't save in Excel 2007

Discussion in 'Software' started by erbeman, Jun 25, 2007.

1. erbeman

erbeman Private E-2

When I try to save I get an error stating "Microsoft Office excel cannot open or save any more documents because there is not enough available memory or disk space." I hit OK, I then get the popup saying that Office Excel encountered a problem. Do you want to send the information to Microsoft? and there is a check mark in the box asking if I want to recover and open the file. It will recover just fine. I then can do whatever I want to the file and it saves just fine. Anybody have any ideas?

2. jewlzs

jewlzs Corporal

Your excel has become corrupted. Try help pull down and you should have an option to repair excel. If this does not work you will have to post here for further instructions to remove and reload excel or other options.

3. DavidGP

DavidGP MajorGeeks Forum Administrator - Grand Pooh-Bah Staff Member

Repair in Office 2007 Excel is found by clicking the Office Button ( the shiny globe top left ) then Excel Options > Resouces then Run Microsoft Diagnosics ( may need internet connection for some of this )

or goto Add/Remove and choose office then click change and you will be given a Repair Option.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds