Only you can save Toby...

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by BluesMan, Mar 1, 2005.

1. BluesMan

BluesMan Sgt. Snot Bubble

2. LostGirls9

LostGirls9 MajorGeek

It looks like a scam to get 50g if you ask me :rolleyes:

I say, cook the bunny and pass the salt :D

3. killian_sh

killian_sh Private E-2

Poor little Toby...............Goodbye!

4. scorcer

scorcer ajMro keGe

i found this a couple of weeks ago :D

I think its sort of a marketing ploy cuz if ya look at all the merchandise he's got to choose from, there's a bit more than just a beggar site

Besides, there's barely enough bunny there to make a meal :rolleyes:

5. Tricky888

Tricky888 Private E-2

Surely this is a joke!?

In the immortal words of John McEnroe 'You can't be serious'.

6. AbbySue

AbbySue MajorGeeks Administrator

Hey Blusey! Amazing the various scenarios people come up with to get money out of people huh? Remember all those posts we used to get from new sign ups.."HELP! I will be homeless unless unless you donate at least one dollar to help me pay for my back taxes, repairs, mortgage, etc." Or "Help me pay off my credit card debt!"... The running total of donations would be several thousand dollars? Oiy!

I remember one that made the news here..some woman cooked up this scheme about how her and her kids were losing their house so set up a web-page asking for donations..she netted something like 11 grand in donations before it was discovered she lived in an apartment (no she wasn't behind on her rent) and had no kids but she did want to go on a vacation and buy a new car. :rolleyes:

7. Ken3

Ken3 MajorGeek

8. HUDIK

HUDIK Sergeant

Take the alleycat to court...:rolleyes:

9. mew2

mew2 Sergeant Major

this just angers me to no end.. not worth the time it took to open the page. :mad:

10. BluesMan

tell us how you really feel.

11. ajupin

ajupin Private E-2

I find no humor in it whatsoever.
    :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

12. BluesMan

It's just a webpage. Don't get bent out of shape over it. :D

13. ajupin

ajupin Private E-2

A website with a tasteless joke. I'm not a PETA member or anything of the sort, but for some reason I'm really bothered by it.

14. scorcer

scorcer ajMro keGe

Please dont flame me, but, by now I'm sure you've heard about the 22lb lobster, well some local people calling themslves "PETA" want to "sponser" the lobster, although it's not the "PETA" you are thinking of :rolleyes:

They say "PETA" stands for--

People
    Eating
    Tasty
    Animals

I'm gonna go hide now :rolleyes:

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds