Fingers crossed for STS-116

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by RexNoctis, Dec 7, 2006.

1. RexNoctis

RexNoctis Corporal

Weather is looking good, hopefully we'll get a launch in about an hour :)

I'd love to see a night launch of the shuttle, have to settle for the excellent NASA TV tonight!

2. DavidGP

DavidGP MajorGeeks Forum Administrator - Grand Pooh-Bah Staff Member

Well Star, I guess your weather prediction was correct, Florida = Funky Weather!

But good luck for the next launch slot tomorrow :)

3. star17

star17 MajorGeek

Not much you can do about the weather...weather is worms down here, not even going to try on Friday night. Next try is Saturday night, but with a 70% chance of poor conditions, don't look for it to go anywhere then either. Likely looking at Tuesday as the front will have cleared out by then.

4. AbbySue

AbbySue MajorGeeks Administrator

I was so bummed...was looking forward to seeing my first night launch and had my camera fired up and ready so I could get some pictures.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds