Lexmark X6150 All-In-One Printer

Discussion in 'Software' started by lorainman, Aug 7, 2008.

1. lorainman

lorainman Private E-2

I recently purchased a new computer with Windows Vista as an operating system.
    Does anyone know where I can find a new driver for my Lexmark X6150 All-In-One printer. The drivers on the Lexmark website are only minimum drivers and do not contain the all-in-one drivers to enable the scanner and fax.
    Thanks for your help

2. dlb

dlb MajorGeek

I have done some research on this, and it appears that there is no Lexmark Control Center available for download that runs with Vista, and this is where your problem lies. Unfortunate, but it seems the only way around this is to either get your hands on the original CD, or to buy a new All-In-One unit (and maybe not Lexmark this time ;) ).

EDIT- I may have a solution.... I'll try to send you a PM.

EDIT 2 - You have PMs disabled. Please enable your private message feature and send me a message when it's enabled. I'll then PM you with a possible fix (it involves an email address and I don't post email addresses in open forums ;) )

3. lorainman

lorainman Private E-2

I can't send pm's, but they are now turned on. Thanks

4. lorainman

lorainman Private E-2

Thanks for your help. I did as you suggested.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds