COD4 problems

Discussion in 'Software' started by brideofrommel, Nov 20, 2007.

1. brideofrommel

brideofrommel Private E-2

My husband and i are having major issues when trying to play together on cod4 his computer is the main computer and the rest of the house is wireless - linksys wireless-G WRT54GS- he will be playing in a room and then when i join in he gets a serious connection interruption and my computer says unable to join...then it kicks him out ....we never had an issue like this before until cod2.....then now we are trying to play the new cod and i am unable to get into the room.....if anyone could help me out i would greatly appreciate it......i am at my wits end..........we have even tried different port numbers....but that does not help.....is it my wireless router?
    :confused

2. lubetek

lubetek Private First Class

Wireless sucks for gaming. Run a hardwire to you pc and be done with it.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds