run time error 48, error in loading DLL

Discussion in 'Software' started by heath21c, Apr 18, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. heath21c

heath21c Private E-2

Hey im trying to install a program for insurance quates, Not sure were the corrupted file is I made sure all my microsoft updates were up to date and still cant seem to find the error. Help?

2. Toni_1947

Toni_1947 Command Sergeant Major

I found this and maybe it will help:
    Worth a shot.
    :)

3. heath21c

heath21c Private E-2

dll seem to be a pain, any other ideas

4. Toni_1947

Toni_1947 Command Sergeant Major

5. heath21c

heath21c Private E-2

thanks gives me more of a clear understanding of the function of a dll. Maybe this will help me spark an idea on how to fix this problem.

6. Matacumbie

Matacumbie Rocky Top

What's the program, QuoteWerks?

Steve

7. Matacumbie

Matacumbie Rocky Top

8. heath21c

heath21c Private E-2

motors life illustrations

9. heath21c

heath21c Private E-2

I tried turning off all my background things such as messengers and others, but no luck again. Is there any other advise that either of you could give me or somebody else?

10. demadex9

demadex9 Private E-2

my DLL error is \mywebsite\M3Plugin.dll. I will take your advice TONI 1947, and will uninstall what i believe is my problem. ....Yahoo Messenger. I'll get back to you.

11. AbbySue

AbbySue MajorGeeks Administrator

Welcome to MajorGeek's! :cool

You will find it helpful to start your own thread to address any issues you are having rather than bumping up an old thread. Things change so frequently in the computer world it's always best to have the latest info. If you find something in an old thread you think 'may' help then by all means link to it in the thread you start.:)

Good luck and we look forward to hearing back from you! :major

AbbySue

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds