Game Booster Beta 3

Discussion in 'Software' started by Rose_Lynn, Dec 29, 2009.

1. Rose_Lynn

Rose_Lynn Private E-2

Great question. I tried to download and run this program, but there was a problem with the run. I didn't have a problem installing it, but each time I tried to run it, a message saying "gamebooster .exe is not a valid Win32 application" pops up and aborts it all together. The download is still on my system, I just can't open and run the freeware. How do I run it as a valid Win32 application to help boost my gaming?:confused

2. DavidGP

DavidGP MajorGeeks Forum Administrator - Grand Pooh-Bah Staff Member

Hi

What Windows version are you using?

Try uninstalling and downloading and installing this one again HERE if this is the one you haev installed then sorry but need to check as I have no idea where you have downloading the GameBooster from.

3. Rose_Lynn

Rose_Lynn Private E-2

Hello again,

Ok. I am using a Win XP and downloaded the gamebooster freeware from majorgeeks.com

I found the freeware/shareware on majorgeeks.com and used one of the downloads suggested from the list. I was wondering what I needed to do to make this a valid 32 application so I could install on my pc.

4. plodr

plodr Major Geek Super Extraordinaire

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds