Ahhhh my eyes

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by BluesMan, Jan 30, 2005.

1. BluesMan

BluesMan Sgt. Snot Bubble

Man, been winding coils for 2 days now, I can see the light at the end of the tunnel. My eyes feel like they are on fire LOL. Got about 3 more hours worth of work then some friends are coming over with their kids for pizza. Oh yeah and a couple of BEERS :D

2. goldfish

goldfish Lt. Sushi.DC

w00t :D b33rz.

I bet them pickups will sound very cool :)

3. WobblesRArt

WobblesRArt MajorGeek

if you drink some of the beer, your eyes won't hurt anymore, but the windings will sure suffer...

4. sibeer

sibeer MajorGeek

BluesMan, don't know if you're interested. This is a friend of mine. He used to build guitars. I don't think he wound pickups. Got out of guitars to specialize in mandos.

http://mandolinbuilder.com

5. WobblesRArt

WobblesRArt MajorGeek

not at that spot he ain't, even did the dot com, cut and paste, and still didn't work.....wobbles........and I really wanted to see em.....

6. mew2

mew2 Sergeant Major

7. BluesMan

Very nice work! But the price tag almost made me change my shorts. ;)

8. sibeer

sibeer MajorGeek

The link on my post works for me, but not for you guys. Maybe someone can figure that out. As for the price, Jamie tells me his are a couple of thou less than retail!

9. BluesMan

wow, I had no idea mandolins went for so much money!

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds