Mozilla Bookmarks

Discussion in 'Software' started by Torlach, Jun 16, 2007.

1. Torlach

Torlach Private E-2

Where does Mozilla hide bookmarks on the HD? I want to import them into IE7 but it doesn't see them (and neither do I!) Apologies if the answer is obvious.
    Thanks

2. greenknight32

greenknight32 Sergeant

In Windows 2000 and later, the Firefox profiles are in a hidden folder - that's probably why you couldn't find your bookmarks. You don't have to, anyway - the link zbd21 gave explains how to use the Bookmarks Manager's "Export" function.

3. Torlach

Torlach Private E-2

Thanks to all: I tried Sabrenx' first and it worked - I'm sure the others would have also!

4. greenknight32

greenknight32 Sergeant

The other link has clearer instructions, with screenshots - but since you got it figured out, good for you!

5. Torlach

Torlach Private E-2

Thanks, Greenknight 32, you are right, it's very clear - I hadn't looked at the tutorials before (the arrogance of age!), but I will now.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds