School Networking Project

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by mazdak, Sep 21, 2004.

1. mazdak

mazdak Private E-2

Hi all. Hey, I have a bit of a problem here. See, I'm working on a project for school. Basically, a ficticious company has been set up, they want to upgrade their 9 year old network and they want me to design a presentation (ppt) explaining to them the differences, advantages and disadvantages of copper wire networks, fiber optic networks and wireless networks. I'm also supposed to make a suggestion as to which media type they should use.

Anyway, if anyone knows of a good resource for info on the three types of network media, at this point preferably a compare and contrast, I'd be forever grateful if you could point me in the right direction. Thanks in advance!

2. goldfish

goldfish Lt. Sushi.DC

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds