Something better than CamStudio?

Discussion in 'Software' started by rawdawg86, Jan 15, 2007.

1. rawdawg86

rawdawg86 Private E-2

I am looking for a better freeware program that serves the same purpose than CamStudio. I use this program to make how tos that I post on my web site. Lately when I convert the video from .avi (which is what CamStudio saves it as) to windows media for better compression and download from my site the audio quality is getting worse and worse. It actually has been doing this ever since I started using the program and then encoding it but the longer the labs get the worse the audio. Any suggestions?

2. typersi503

typersi503 Private E-2

Hey I registered just to see if you found something better.

I have been using CamStudio for a few days and cannot get any quality out of it. I am trying to record a video of my studio program as it plays a song and the quality is horrid.

You found any solutions ?

3. foogoo

foogoo Major "foogoo" Geek

4. typersi503

typersi503 Private E-2

Hey im downloading it now, will give it a shot thank you

Do you have any idea when using dual displays off one computer how to keep flash player in ful screen on one side and do whatever else on the other? it loses focus and i cant fix it... whenever i click to the other side it takes it out of full screen... any ideas

5. chaslang

chaslang MajorGeeks Admin - Master Malware Expert Staff Member

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds