Trouble Posting a Reply

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by guysmom, Apr 19, 2008.

1. guysmom

guysmom Private E-2

HELP!! I started a topic, and received a response...I replied to the response, but it NEVER showed....so I posted it again....NEVER SHOWED!!! What am I doing wrong?????????

2. dr.moriarty

dr.moriarty Malware Super Sleuth Staff Member

Re: Hello! Trouble Posting a Reply

guysmom

Try refreshing your brower a couple of times and read this guide.
    http://forums.majorgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=31333

EDIT: What forum did you post in? Tried posting again to that thread being sure to tick [Save] or [Save Changes] if you used Advanced?

dr.m

3. Mimsy

Mimsy Superior Imperial Queen of the MG Games Forum

Um.. not quite sure. Would you mind posting a detailed description of what exactly you are doing when you reply to posts? What do you click on/ what is the reaction of the website, et cetera? Replying to your own thread should work in any forum.

Please be as detailed as possible. The more you can tell, the more we can help. :)

4. guysmom

guysmom Private E-2

Well, I started a thread in Hardware, asking about a problem with sound in my laptop. I received a response with some suggestions. Before I attempted these, I needed to ask another question of the responder, and I typed it out and clicked on "Submit Reply" under the typing window, just below all the little icons. I checked to see if it got posted, and it didn't. I refreshed the window SEVERAL times, but still no-go!! So (I had "copied" it before posting), I pasted it in a new "reply to" window and hit "submit" again, but it still does not show!! (I hope this one will show!!)
    ================================================
    Well............I guess 3rd time's the charm, because after I saw that my response to this thread posted, I tried posting again to the thread in question, and it posted!!!!!!!!! So thanks everyone for listening and being patient with me!!

Last edited: Apr 19, 2008
  5. dr.moriarty

dr.moriarty Malware Super Sleuth Staff Member

:D Glad you got it working!!

dr.m :)

6. Mimsy

Mimsy Superior Imperial Queen of the MG Games Forum

Yay! Good job. :)

7. wildwolf220

wildwolf220 Oracle of Doom

:wave and welcome to MG's..

8. shanemail

shanemail Fold On

Welcome to Major Geeks :major

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds