Um, long-time reader, first time poster :)

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by nickerdoodle, Apr 8, 2008.

1. nickerdoodle

nickerdoodle Private E-2

Hi everyone! I've stumbled across this forum several times in my various technological escapades. Thought it was time to join up and join in the fun (plus get some specialized help...cuz I'm stuck hehe). :confused

Let me just start out by saying I am IN NO WAY any kind of computer expert. I know just enough to sound like I know what I'm talking about to people who don't know what they're talking about. :D For that reason, I've done quite a bit of small-scale tech support (dorm mates, cousins, and so on). I even had a job maintaining all of the staff computers in several residence halls during a term in college (I moved away, but they loved me). Sadly, I tend to get in over my head quite often. As I am now. I'll go try to find a more appropriate place to post the details, and look forward to interacting with all you crazy-smart people! :cool

2. wildwolf220

wildwolf220 Oracle of Doom

:wave and welcome to MG's..

You will find everyone friendly and helpful:)

Hope you enjoy the forums as much as i do;)

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds