Welcome to my Intro post

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by Luvss2ride, Sep 19, 2014.

1. Luvss2ride

Luvss2ride Private E-2

I'm currently on my laptop ... while I sit and watch my desktop go through the programs (as requested under removal/cleaning post)
    Sadly, my desktop is infected with DOS/Alureon.J (along with some other junk I'm seeing as I run the requested scan programs)
    Thank you all for being here to help ... but, more importantly, thank you all for giving directions that, so far, are clear and easy to follow... for us that are not quite so computer smart
    :-D

2. LauraR

LauraR MajorGeeks Super-Duper Administrator Staff Member

Welcome to Major Geeks. :)

They will take good care of you over in our Malware forum and get everything cleaned up.

3. Kestrel13!

Kestrel13! Super Malware Fighter - Major Dilemma Staff Member

Hi and welcome :wave

4. Luvss2ride

Luvss2ride Private E-2

I am looking forward to that! :-D

5. DavidGP

DavidGP MajorGeeks Forum Administrator - Grand Pooh-Bah Staff Member

Hi Welcome, I'm typing from my Surface so my typing is normally naff! as keyboard is small, but hey ho!

As mentioned the malware forum here at Majorgeeks and the operators in that forum area are awesome, so they will sort you out.

Nice intro BTW. Your user name, just surmising you like bikes as in motor ones?

6. Luvss2ride

Luvss2ride Private E-2

Thank you.. and yes, I do like motorcycles! Normally, I have my own; but, I just sold mine (Harley Heritage Softail) in July. I also adore horses ... so the name fits both kinds of Ride :-D

7. Luvss2ride

Luvss2ride Private E-2

Ha! DavidGP .... Grand Pooh-Bah!!! I luv it! :)

8. DavidGP

Yeah forget who changed my title from the admin team, likely TimW but its a fun one.

Neat on horse power of the two kinds.

9. DavidGP

LMAO Muskie.

10. Luvss2ride

Luvss2ride Private E-2

BaHaHaHaHaHa!!! :p

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds