What are the good Excel online courses?

Discussion in 'Software' started by Jiroben, Aug 5, 2015.

1. Jiroben

Jiroben Private E-2

Hello,
    So I just recently got a job offer that requires the handling of Excel from MS Office, its been a while since I've used it and right now I use mostly Libre Office.

I do know how to use the basic functions and undestand the layout, but I might need a little bit more advance things like filters and formulas. At the moment I wont be needing to make programs or financial arrangement, its mostly inventory handling.

So, were do you guys recomend that I can get some information or courses to handle Excel on a Basic-Intermediate level? I'm going to search a bit online, but I would also like to know from the people that really know how to handle a computer.

Thanks in advance :)

2. AtlBo

AtlBo Major Geek Extraordinaire

Jiroben...

While you are studying formulas and so on, this site is excellent. There are hundreds of tips. I recommend signing up for the newsletter and then you can pay for the books containing them all. Really great that the tips are available in a version specific format. Here is the site:

http://excel.tips.net/

I guess I would see this as something to spend a few minutes a day taking a look at. I subscribe to the e-mail newsletter and looking over the tips has little by little really added alot to what I knew before. Good way to fill in the gaps between book knowledge and applied knowledge.

Not a course I know, but maybe someone will come along with something more along those lines you can look into...

3. Eldon

Eldon Major Geek Extraordinaire

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds