restored back to factory settings and having problems

Discussion in 'Software' started by timmay73, Sep 16, 2008.

1. timmay73

timmay73 Private E-2

hey i'm a new one so i have a little problem, i restored my computer back to factory settings on an hp pavillion a1101n running xp. the problem is that every time i restart my computer it has a process logger that pops up and a block tracker and then it goes right into the "one time setup" that i have already been through after waiting 16 and a half hours to complete. i'm wondering why it is doing this and is there any way to fix it?

2. PANCHOBARRONR

PANCHOBARRONR Private E-2

I have a hp a1100y the only thing you can do is purchase de disks from hp for you computer at www.hp.com, they will ask for the productor number and the model , it cost like 16 dlls plus shiping,i like the F10.because it restored back my computer fresh from the factory, i think i erase some fiiles :):)and my computer wont fix too, i am in your shoes. i havent order them, the serial is in the sticker on the side of the pc cabinet box

3. sach2

sach2 Major Geek Extraordinaire

If you just did the reset to factory settings maybe try it again. It will only take 45 minutes and you can rule out a bad install.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds