Question about Revo Uninstaller

Discussion in 'Software' started by dlb, Jun 6, 2008.

1. dlb

dlb MajorGeek

It seems that every time I use Revo (maybe not every time, but most of the time) I end up with what you'll see in the screen shot below. It just sits there until I hit the "scan after uninstall" button. Is this normal? Am I missing something obvious?

Attached Files:

2. DavidGP

DavidGP MajorGeeks Forum Administrator - Grand Pooh-Bah Staff Member

Hi dlb

I would need to re-install this app to test this out but I have a sneeky suspicion that as Revo when you uninstall an application from its menus is that the first part of the uninstall is not really Revo but it actions the applications inbuilt uninstaller and the section you're seeing is the second part in now Revo doing its part in scanning for left overs.

Kinda would have thought this process should be automatic IMO.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds