mac address changer

Discussion in 'Software' started by bigote, Sep 20, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bigote

bigote Private E-2

im not completely sure how to use the windows 7 mac address changer because its not so much that its difficult but rather tricky to use it effectively......... im kind of confused if windows 7 mac address changer is only for WEP encryption or any wireless type around. can windows 7 mac address changer decode umts wireless encrytpion? can someone/anyone please help me. rsvp. thank you.

2. foogoo

foogoo Major "foogoo" Geek

Changing your MAC doesn't crack wireless encryption. Changing a wireless MAC is usually used to clone a client that is on the wireless for a man in the middle attack,evil twin, or just to 'steal' some wireless. Either way you're in the wrong place for that kinda info.

3. bigote

bigote Private E-2

ok then where should i be asking this information then if you dont mind me asking? rsvp. thank you.

4. Imandy Mann

Imandy Mann MajorGeekolicious

google -mac address changer- 353,000 results. Any info you need.

5. bigote

bigote Private E-2

why are you even replying? youre not even helping! i want to learn how to use address changer to steal wifi, does this make sense? do you think that now you can really help me? rsvp. thank you.

6. bigote

bigote Private E-2

and anyway, how did you get into the conversation if my reply was to foogoo? rsvp.

7. Imandy Mann

Imandy Mann MajorGeekolicious

Open forum. 'Nuff said.

8. Just Playin

Just Playin MajorGeek

There is a reason no one is helping you. This is why.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds