Muppet Music

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by BILLMCC66, Dec 2, 2007.

1. BILLMCC66

BILLMCC66 Bionic Belgian

2. augiedoggie

augiedoggie The Canadian Loon - LocoAugie (R.I.P. 2012)

Hahaha, I've posted that so many times. Don't ya laugh when at the end Animal is plain tuckered out!:D That's a great vid and people should check out the other Rich vids out there.:) A great drummer! Survived 3 heart attacks and the doctor told him, I want nothing to do with you if you continue playing. He died doing what he loved best to do. here he is at the last recorded number a few days before he died. Man 69 years old?:eek http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uOav6ar-p8c , there's three others.:) A very interesting man indeed. Watch them all if you can.:)

3. musksnipe

musksnipe Guest

4. BILLMCC66

BILLMCC66 Bionic Belgian

I have watched the animal video so many times and still get a laugh from it.

the last interview i have not seen before great find Augie.

the timpanist in a band does not always get the recognition they deserve this guy is the exception.

i would love to play drums but i don't have the coordination (two left hands)

5. augiedoggie

augiedoggie The Canadian Loon - LocoAugie (R.I.P. 2012)

ooh muskie, we can embed videos here. Good to know.:)

6. musksnipe

musksnipe Guest

I thought that was the "muppet music" thread was for. ;)

7. dr.moriarty

dr.moriarty Malware Super Sleuth Staff Member

8. musksnipe

musksnipe Guest

Great video. I remember that one, too.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds