outlook PST files seem to be lost

Discussion in 'Software' started by EODRET, Jan 16, 2011.

1. EODRET

EODRET Private E-2

I tried to do a *.PST search for my most up to date file but Vista tells me i don't had any PST files.
    How can I:
    1. Find the newest pst file with all my email?
    2. I get all the emails from all my accounts gmail, me, and comcast to go to one in box?

2. handygal

handygal First Sergeant

the folder that pst files are in is hidden, so you have to enable the option to search for hidden files and folders. If you want to navigate to it, enable the option to view hidden files and go to C:\Documents and Settings\youruser\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Outlook

What version of outlook are you using? In 2007, the place to add additional email connections is at Tools > Account Settings. Pick new and add your next account. I do believe that mixes the emails together. If that isn't what you want, you can create a new personal folder for each account.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds