Slightly IE/Firefox color discrepancy

Discussion in 'Software' started by askantik, May 10, 2006.

1. askantik

askantik Sergeant

Kodo, looks like I need your help again :p

http://bellsouthpwp.net/b/u/budjordan/busybee/index.html

My fixed image in the lower right blends well with the background color #5889e5 in Firefox, but in IE there's a slight difference in color. I've never had this problem before. What's going on?!!

I tried to make the background of the image transparent, but am having trouble getting it to not mess up the edges of the bee in Photoshop. Do you have suggestions for helping me do the transparency or perhaps a fix for the IE color recognition problem?

Thanks again,
    Cody

2. Kodo

Kodo SNATCHSQUATCH

I cannot see any difference at all. Making that transparency with the quality of the bee maintained will be hard to do if not impossible. That is a very detailed image. I would say use a transparent .PNG but IE doesn't support PNG transparency.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds