manual for moniter

Discussion in 'Software' started by harris24982, Oct 19, 2005.

1. harris24982

harris24982 Private First Class

i was wondering if eneyone knows where i could download a manual for a fujitsu siemens 172e 17inch moniter?

just bought it and cant get the look right colors and text look off

that bad its giveing me a headach

2. DavidGP

DavidGP MajorGeeks Forum Administrator - Grand Pooh-Bah Staff Member

Was there no cd in the box? if cd is present they generally have the manual in electronic form ( Acrobat PDF normally ).

I had a look on FujitsuSiemens www and no manuals are listed for download http://www.fujitsu-siemens.com/support/manuals.html ( enter details here )

Yo could try emailing FujiSiemens support and ask if they can supply one.

3. harris24982

harris24982 Private First Class

wasent eneything in the box

from the look of how bad the image is maybe bad drivers but cant find eney listed for download

4. DavidGP

DavidGP MajorGeeks Forum Administrator - Grand Pooh-Bah Staff Member

Oh well low and behold, up pop a manual and a driver inf file for your monitor when I did a search for accessories, weird place to have them located, rather than software and drivers.

Hope these download links work as FujiSiemens is not the easiest site to link to,

Manual

Monitor Driver INF
    Supported OS's
    Windows 95
    Windows Millenium
    Windows 98
    Windows XP
    Windows 2000

To install the INF, goto Device Manager and click your monitor to open properties, click Update Driver > if you get the wizard asking to connect to the net then try that option first, if it doesnt work then click Back > then choose install from a specific location ( advanced ) > click browse and locate the downloaded and unzipped folder and click OK > Next > then if the driver is newer or fixes the already installed on then your ok.

What Windows version you using?

if XP ( only chose this as I am confident of what I'm about to say, cannot remember on the others, not used in years ) then you can just delete your monitor from the Device Manager list and reboot and XP will generally find and install the driver again as it has a very large driver base built in.

5. bubbles

bubbles Private E-2

Could be Gamma settings, too.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds