Billboard to Rank Ringtones

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by NeoNemesis, Oct 30, 2004.

1. NeoNemesis

NeoNemesis Moutharrhea

Full Story...

2. NeoNemesis

NeoNemesis Moutharrhea

I wasnt' sure if i should put it in here or nto because it is kinda news, not really all the interesting link. and i posted some of the article. i was going to post the whole article, but i didn't want to for copyright reasons or something like that. I didnt' wanna get in trouble. if it belongs in the interesting links seciont, u guys are welcome to put it in there. :)

3. goldfish

goldfish Lt. Sushi.DC

I really, really hate music ringtones. They completley annoy me. What annoys me even more is on the music channels, every other commercial is for some crappy ringtone that costs £2 to download to your phone... and even then they get to pimp your phone number to a load of marketing companies, so they get three times that back in contact details sales.

Rargh.

4. NeoNemesis

NeoNemesis Moutharrhea

yeah, i hate how my friends all want to buy ringtones which cost like $2 and im like "u know you can just buy like two regular songs for that same price dont you". i know what you mean goldfish. I hate it when people do stuff like that.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds