1. LilouNeedsHelp

LilouNeedsHelp Private E-2

Is UIU32m.exe malware? I did a simple search on Google but not smart enough to understand the answer to my question based on those results. What is it, what does it do, should I get rid of it?

Thanks,

Lilou ;)

2. Kestrel13!

Kestrel13! Super Malware Fighter - Major Dilemma Staff Member

Hi there. :)

Make sense? Give me the location of where the file resides. Are you having any actual malware issues or were you just questioning this file?

3. LilouNeedsHelp

LilouNeedsHelp Private E-2

I haven't been looking for malware, which I should 'cause I probably have some. I was trying to find a program that would allow me to view and print my 'word expander' database. That is when I came across this file. Today when I went looking for UIU32m.exe, Windows Explorer says it is located here:

C:\Drivers\modem\R187783

However, that is not where I was looking for software. I can't find another copy of this file anywhere else.

I have been running kinda slower than usual, so I was suspicious, but mostly curious.

4. Kestrel13!

Kestrel13! Super Malware Fighter - Major Dilemma Staff Member

Please go to Jotti's malware scan

(If more than one file needs scanned they must be done separately and logs posted for each one)
    • Copy the file path in the below Code box:
      Code:
      C:\Drivers\modem\R187783\UIU32m.exe
    • At the upload site, click the browse button.
    • Next click Submit file
    • Your file will possibly be entered into a queue which normally takes less than a minute to clear.
    • This will perform a scan across multiple different virus scanning engines.
    • Important: Wait for all of the scanning engines to complete.
    • Once the scan is finished, Copy and then Paste the link in the address bar into your next reply.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds