last day of your life...

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by sicari, Mar 10, 2009.

1. sicari

sicari Private E-2

If you knew that tomorrow would be the last full day of your life, how would you spend the day?

2. Stubby

Stubby R.I.P. (September 3, 1949 - January 26, 2011)

That's a bit morbid! Just that thought alone would evoke unimaginable emotions, even in the strongest of people I think. No matter how 'happy' you'd try to make those last hours for yourself and your family, I think the flood of emotions would hamper your efforts. Of course, I'm only seeing this from my perspective, other people may react differently. So when my turn comes to make that journey to the 'great beyond,' I DO NOT want advanced warning. I want my family to remember the good times, and NOT the tramatic experience of just waiting around, trying to make things happy, when they know what's coming. When my train comes, I'll board it and I only hope it's late!!;)

3. DavidGP

DavidGP MajorGeeks Forum Administrator - Grand Pooh-Bah Staff Member

Deleting members who asked that question ;)

4. Triaxx2

Triaxx2 MajorGeek

Do the sorts of things I'd never do any other day.

5. PapaDuke

PapaDuke Master Sergeant

Base jumping!!!!!!!

6. Horsey

Horsey Sergeant

I'd probably think of everything I should have done differently.

7. foogoo

foogoo Major "foogoo" Geek

"Murder, ****, arson, & ****"
    "You said **** twice!?"
    "Uh, I like ****"
    or stampeding cattle through the Vatican.

8. Horsey

Horsey Sergeant

Man, that brings to mind some funny pictures. LOL

9. silas

silas MajorGeek

Id probably get my computer cleaned and working correctly and then get pissed off for it being last day.

10. joey off the street

joey off the street Lounge Lizard No.1

Get very, very drunk, run around Parliament naked (not a pretty sight), intimidate the Prime Minister, pass water on the Woolsack and pass out on the Speaker's Chair.

11. Bugballou

Bugballou MajorGeek

I need at least a week, family first, horseback riding, visit my favorite freshwater springs, and favorite beach..., and if possible, catch up on my prayers:seeya.

12. Mimsy

Mimsy Superior Imperial Queen of the MG Games Forum

In bed with my husband. Details are between him and me ;)

13. augiedoggie

augiedoggie The Canadian Loon - LocoAugie (R.I.P. 2012)

I've always lived my life as if it was the last day. No, I'm not being morbid or on a wanton self indulgent fling either, it's just a great way to live to eliminate all the side garbage that one accumulates over the years and wastes ones precious time left by obsessing about it. ;)

Hmm, perhaps this thread can have some legs if folks of thought come in here, which i doubt.:-D

14. KingSteve

KingSteve MajorGeek

base jumping, sky diving, stuff that i wouldnt want to do out of fear of death.

15. Yargwel

Yargwel MajorGeek

Yeah, but wouldn't it be really annoying if you actually enjoyed it!! :-D

16. KingSteve

KingSteve MajorGeek

yeah it would. it might be more annoying to actually know that youre going to die tomorrow though. i would never want to know when i was going to die in the first place to be honest.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds