BF2 connection problems again

Discussion in 'Software' started by UKARMYCADET, Oct 9, 2005.

1. UKARMYCADET

UKARMYCADET Corporal

hello i have posted this before for my other computer and i am getting the same problems with this one but this one i cant stop...
    and i know this should be in the games section but too few people read in there so i have posted it in here as this problem has been bugging me for a long time. plus a game is softweare.

ok so my question is ths. i downloaded the demo for battlefield 2 about 5 weeks ago and it has been running smoothly when i play online or otherwise. but since last week i have been playing the game and i keep getting the dreadded yellow writin "there is a connection problem" (or something like that .) then it stays on for about a min and goes this happens all the time so i get shot or i crash the jet blah blah blah, now i have the full game it still happens and like i said i fixed it on the other pc but on this it wont stop.
    so i have had a look an google and it turns out that many people are having this problem. i have tried out much of the stuff google comes up with, to no satisfaction. the dreadded yellow text still pops up and it still stalls for a while.

ok so here is what i have already tried so you dont have to waste your time telling me what i have allready done.

i have already disabled my firewall anti virus the lot. no change.

i have cheacked that i am connected the the internet and that my wirless connection is sercure.

i have reinstalled the game

and i have updated the punkbuster sofrweare...

(the internet also says that i have to open sone connection ports, but i dont know what they are and how to open them, so i have skipped that idea. plus the game was working when i first got it so i dont think some have shut down, (have they.)

ok anyone know how to help me please do thanks in advance. it would be GREATLY apreciated.

UKARMYCADET

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds