MCP61PM-AM drivers

Discussion in 'Software' started by denney368, Oct 28, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. denney368

denney368 Private E-2

Hello all I have a emachine model T50262 that came with Vista and have loaded Windows xp but can not find drivers such as network,video,sound or anything else. I called Emachine but they were no help. I looked over ECS web site but they dont list this motherboard. Any help you can give me would be far better then i am sitting here now.
    Thank You
    Dennis

2. tunered

tunered MajorGeek

Welcome to MajorGeeks

You are not the first with this request, not good news. The hardware was designed to use the drivers for Vista, yes you might find some that might work, but in my opinion its not worth the hassle, some things might work good ,others not so good. Give Vista another shot, I didnt like it at first, now i wont be going back. Theres plenty of help here to answer your questions about Vista. ed

3. Solarwind

Solarwind Private E-2

4. secretagentbill

secretagentbill Private E-2

The drivers from nVidia that are referenced will only install Video and IDE. They will not install LAN, audio, or modem. What you need to do is find another PC that uses the MCP61PM-AM motherboard. I found the Acer Aspire E380. Go to Acer's website and download XP drivers for the E380. They work perfectly on other manufacturer's computers that have that motherboard. I have a Gateway GT5432 and Gateway gave me the same runaround as Emachines (same company), but the Acer drivers worked for me.

5. DavidGP

DavidGP MajorGeeks Forum Administrator - Grand Pooh-Bah Staff Member

Thanks for info but as this is a 4 month old thread and the original poster has not been back since, thread closed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds