Error

Discussion in 'Software' started by alcyn, Apr 14, 2014.

1. alcyn

alcyn Private E-2

3221229584 (0xc0001010) Received this error and a BSOD after a cold start. After a restart the machine seemed to be OK.

I am running XP SP3.

Any ideas on how to fix?

Thanks

2. mdonah

mdonah Major Geek Extraordinaire

If you could attach the minidump (located in C:\Windows\miinidump) as a ZIP archive to your next post, someone may be able to tell you the cause and how to rectify it.

3. alcyn

alcyn Private E-2

Thank You I will attach this minidump folder as soon as I figure out how to attach...
    I get an invalid file message when I try to attach the file

4. plodr

plodr Major Geek Super Extraordinaire

5. alcyn

alcyn Private E-2

I have ziped the minidump files, but I am unable to upload them

6. alcyn

alcyn Private E-2

I have watched Tim W's video and I still cannot upload the minidump zip files.:(

7. mdonah

mdonah Major Geek Extraordinaire

Are you trying to ZIP the minidump folder instead of the individual file(s)? If you are, open the minidump folder and right click on the individual file(s) and select Send to -> Compressed (Zipped) archive. Then manage attachments in your next post.

8. alcyn

alcyn Private E-2

I think I figured out how to upload.......

Thanks

Attached Files:

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds