World of Warcraft

Discussion in 'Software' started by Gamer182, Jun 4, 2005.

1. Gamer182

Gamer182 Private E-2

When i would play WoW my game would minimize at random point. Does anyone have the same problem?

2. Blacktop Roland

Blacktop Roland Private First Class

I don't know about having the same problem, as I don't play WoW, but i have noticed it before. Sometimes, if you have malware (like adware), it will attempt to put up a pop-up window for an ad. this will minimize your current screen to show you the new active program. However, then your internet security will kill the popup before it actually "pops up", and you'll just wonder why you had to minimize.

3. Jamiko

Jamiko Sergeant

If you have anti-virus software running and it auto-updates you will have this happen sometimes as well after it is done updating.

4. BluesMan

BluesMan Sgt. Snot Bubble

I've had this happen with the HP software that came with my color printer. It has an autoupdate process that runs in the background. I just make sure I kill it before I start to play and everything is fine.

5. Olley

Olley Sergeant

i have the same problem.. its really strange, doesnt happen too often.. like once every 5 hours on average but i dont know what is doing it.. i know i dont have any spyware stuff and nothing "special" is happenin whenever a game gets minimized...
    so far it doesnt bother me cause i can simply click back on the game and im playing only a second later.. but if anyoneknows what thats all about let us know!

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds