best way to convert jpg to word

Discussion in 'Software' started by infoseeker, Oct 15, 2007.

1. infoseeker

infoseeker Master Sergeant

simple and easy way to convert jpeg to word....

thanks in advance

2. dlb

dlb MajorGeek

If you're trying to put a picture into a word document, just use "insert > picture > from file" and browse to the jpg you want....

3. infoseeker

nice shot :confused

please kindly read again my first post

4. Adrynalyne

Adrynalyne Guest

Please rephrase your first post, because nobody knows what the heck you want.

5. jimmy_iz_god

jimmy_iz_god Private E-2

you mean like with OCR software?

6. infoseeker

oh im sorry, yeah youre correct i got mistake with my first post. :eek:
    (i actually have problem in grammar, hope you understand)
    but i thought its easily to understand since i post it in software section.

by the way, im looking for a software to convert jpg to word
    as i said im looking for a easy to use....

thanks in advance

7. ItsWendy

ItsWendy MajorGeek

Word is a specialized text document. JPG is graphics. I have inserted JPG images within word documents for illustrations, but the main function of word is text.

OCR software will read a graphics image with text (as graphics) and try to convert it to text. OCR = Optical Character Recognition.

Are you trying to embed a graphics image inside a word document, with the .doc extension?

Word is not a graphical program. The fact it can have graphics is an afterthought, so some clarification is needed. The two formats are totally unrelated, though word can use JPG (for illustrations on a page).

8. infoseeker

THank you so much. ;)

iLL try OCR.....

9. md2lgyk

md2lgyk I can't follow the rules

Many scanners and all-in-ones (printer, scanner, fax) come with OCR software. Mine did.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds