USB computer

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by The_Other_One, May 4, 2004.

1. The_Other_One

The_Other_One Private E-2

I have wondered about this before and was just curious how many devices you could use on a computer. The max number is 127, right? So what all could you use on the computer? USB keyboard, mouse. I've heard of speakers that get the power and interface from the USB port. You have USB networking cards, USB floppy/CD/hard drives, USB printers. Am I missing anything sorta nessesary? I know there are capture cards and such, but most people don't need that.

Kinda a stupid idea, but how would a computer like that run? One with basically everything but the video running off the USB ports. Would it run like crap? Is this what computers are comming to? Just a little cube and everything is run off one type of port...?

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds