XP Folder Options

Discussion in 'Software' started by JennyB, Feb 23, 2004.

1. JennyB

JennyB Private E-2

I want to be able to see the pixel size of my images in each folder - looked everywhere I can think of - can you help please?

Thankx

jenny

2. Adrynalyne

Adrynalyne Guest

well...

I'm not aware of a tweak that will make it viewable under the name of the file, but if you highlight a thumbnail and look to the left, details will show your pixel size.

3. DavidGP

DavidGP MajorGeeks Forum Administrator - Grand Pooh-Bah Staff Member

The "Details" view of a folder when you scroll across to the right does give you pixel size, but if you want it all to be viewable without scrolling you will have to resize some of the menus highlighted with red arrow in 1st picture below..... you can also choose what info you want displayed on those menu bars by right clicking on the same menu bar a few comon ones are listed but at the bottom their is a option for "MORE" in 2nd picture.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

4. G.T.

G.T. R.I.P February 4, 2007. You will be missed.

In WinXP, at least, hover the pointer over the image, and the pop-up description gives you pixels & file sizes. Easiest if you like thumbnail view and are curious about a specific image.

5. JennyB

JennyB Private E-2

Thankx but no luck

Thankx everyone, but after trying everything you suggested I still can't get the pixel size to show!

Will resort to a thumbnail viewer for now!

Jenny

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds