puter has a problem

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by twinmom1986, Feb 18, 2010.

1. twinmom1986

twinmom1986 Private E-2

I had to put my puter back to factory specs and now it is running like a dinosaur. I still have to get Norton to put back my virus protection but I hve stayed on top of my computer. I have not opened anything that I didnt know who sent it. can anyone help me with my dinosaur.I also forgot how to use highjack this. I didnt do it the first time that it was done. PLZ PLZ help me. I use this laptop for school.

2. TeeCee

TeeCee MajorGeek

Hello twinmom1986:wave Sounds like you need some help. I would suggest start a post here in the Software thread, and they will get you started. If you need to go to another thread, they will guide you from there. This is the welcome thread, and we'll get you to the right place. Hang in there!;)

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds