Dazzle fusion captures no sound

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by pit_viper_53, Jul 13, 2004.

1. pit_viper_53

pit_viper_53 Private E-2

I have a Dazzle fusion connected via a usb hub. I am using nero burning to capture the input but I get no sound. I tried the software that came with it and no sound there either. It has worked in the past. I have uninstalled and reinstalled both the device and the software. I have connected it to a usb port by itself. I have one printer connect to a usb port nad it works foine. I have a scanner connected to a usb port and I am having trouble with it also. I have a Dell 8300, 512 meg ram, Sony DRU-700A dvd rw, Samsung RW Sw 248F cd-rw. I have also installed DVDXcopy Platinum, but there isn't SUPPOSED to be any conflict.

2. krazykrl

krazykrl Sergeant Major

You might not like it, but try taking the hub out of the loop.

3. pit_viper_53

pit_viper_53 Private E-2

I did. I plugged straight in to a usb port. No change.

4. lanahan95

lanahan95 Private E-2

Pit Viper, I just bought Dazzle Fusion on ebay, and the CD was broken on arrival. Pinnacle offers no replacements, even to buy, since they bought Dazzle but not their software. Is there any way I can get a copy of yours? Thanks, lanahan95@hotmail.com

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds