HELP: AVERY LABELS: Won't Align????

Discussion in 'Software' started by iceonfire, Nov 5, 2004.

1. iceonfire

iceonfire Private E-2

Just wondering if anyone else has similar problems using AVERY labels with MS-WORD 2000? I am trying to print on L7651 type mini-labels A4 sheet 65 labels (13x5labels) using an HP 950C PRINTER (or HP Laserjet 4L) and just can't align the darn things! I have followed the prompts selected the correct label in WORD and merged data from Excel into Word and all looks fine ON SCREEN but the moment I hit PRINT, it prints the first line fine and the rest just don't line up with the labels on the sheet!

What am I doing wrong?

Pls help.....lost soul.

Cheerz
    ICE

2. ArchAngel

ArchAngel Sergeant

Do you have the latest printer driver?

I had problems printing on the ones we use at work. I thought I'd had the right format selected, but was mistaken.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds