Intel 82801DB ICH4 - AC'97 Audio Controller [B-0]

Discussion in 'Software' started by Reed123, May 6, 2010.

1. Reed123

Reed123 Private E-2

Hello
    I have formatted my PC and lost all drivers.. I've been looking after drivers but couldn't find any so I decided to create a new thread ..
    Please help me with this as fast as it is possible.
    Im giving you report from everest here:

Attached Files:

Last edited: May 6, 2010
  2. DavidGP

DavidGP MajorGeeks Forum Administrator - Grand Pooh-Bah Staff Member

Hi

Your drivers are HERE at Intel for the D845GVSR motherboard you have installed, the route to installing is as below for a smooth install of drivers, but do let me know what Service Pack to XP you have isntalled as the trial version of Everest doesnt show this and its important for Audio Driver install?

Install the Chipset from HERE and then reboot, important to reboot.

Then install the Extreme Graphics from HERE and the LAN from HERE and reboot.

Then if you have XP SP1 or 2 or MCE install the Microsoft UAA driver from HERE and then the Audio driver from HERE then reboot, and check in Device Manager for any items with a yellow ! mark and let us know what.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds