My Last Night Here

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Shiver Me Timbers, Jul 29, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shiver Me Timbers

Shiver Me Timbers MajorGeek

Well people, plans changed again. My friend left Toronto at five this evening. Estimated time of arrival is around three in the morning. We intend to leave here at ten tomorrow morning, so this is it for two weeks.

I will be back on August fifteenth. Unfortunately I have a lot of work to do that week and the following week I have a workshop to attend. I am afraid that my long visits here end tonight.

I hope to see a lot of people that have been absent lately, as I have enjoyed the past few months of interacting with them. As for those whom I have been conversing with presently, I expect to see you here as usual tonight.

I have will be leaving a few things in the poetry thread tonight. I hope everyone will enjoy them.

I can only stay a few minutes now but I will be back in tonight my normal time. See ya then. ;)

2. pegg

pegg MajorGeek

Hey, shiver, enjoy your time away -- hope it involves a good book, some sunshine, sleeping in late and some good laughter.

3. NeoNemesis

NeoNemesis Moutharrhea

where are you off to?

4. G.T.

G.T. R.I.P February 4, 2007. You will be missed.

Have a good time SMT! May the good weather be plentiful and the mosquitoes be scarce. :)

5. muskybob

muskybob Fish Tickler

Hey smt, you're really gonna be missed here. I hope you enjoy your well deserved vacation. Kick back and have fun while you're away. The cyber world will still be here when you get back. I'm looking forward to the pics of those big fish you will be posting, thanks to the secret tips that aren't so secret anymore. ;)

6. Shiver Me Timbers

I sure am going to miss you all. Almost makes me want to stays.......NOT!
    Nothing personal, but I really do need to get away for a while.

@NeoNemesis For the last time.... In The Middle Of Nowhere And Away From All Humans! In other words, I am going camping and fishing. I will be gone for 2 weeks. That means I won't be here.

7. ICeMaN

ICeMaN Master Sergeant

OMG I couldn't live without electricity... I was under the mistaken impression that I could deal without having internet for a few days until we had a power outtage that lasted for a few days straight. I was bouncin' off the walls :D

Have a good trip though, sounds like fun :)

8. Shiver Me Timbers

Lugz, I will instruct Phantom to tell you to go to bed if he should notice you on late.

When I get back, I had better not hear your were raising heck while I was gone. Make sure you start training your body for school. Oh, I will miss you too. ;)

9. Boccemon

Boccemon First Sergeant

Enjoy your trip kiddo!!! Relax!!! Do everything that I'd never do........then tell me all about how much fun it was.:eek:

10. Endi

Endi Lt. Links

Have a safe fun trip.

We will be waiting here when you come back

11. Anon-15281db623

Anon-15281db623 Anonymized

Have fun and be safe! :)

:cool:

cooked

12. Shiver Me Timbers

Now I wish I could take you all with me.

Even my browser is getting weepy. I guess that's why it just crashed a few minutes ago.

I"m going to miss you all, :eek: even if it only for two weeks.

13. CaNoFzOo

CaNoFzOo Sergeant Major

Bye bye! Have fun!

14. Shiver Me Timbers

Well people, my friend has arrived. Seems she has broken the speed limit in places. I should log off and finish packing. I am sure she would like a cup of coffee and a place to sleep.

See you all in two weeks. I am bringing my camera, I will order a scanner and I will post pics of my perch.

@Phantom Was hoping I would have caught you before I left. Hope your feeling better and take care.

@Lugz GO TO BED!

Have a good one people! :)

15. Shiver Me Timbers

Last few hours here and boy was there a lot of post and threads since I have been gone. Glad to see no one missed me. :( Now I am heart broken. I hope you all feel bad too. :p :p :p :p

Well, I really should look at logging off this time. I only have 2 hours to repack, eat and hit the road. See ya all in a week.

16. Shiver Me Timbers

Heading back to the middle of nowhere. Glad someone missed me. This time I intend to stay there and not travel all over. I think I should try to catch some fish. Would be nice to catch atleast one.

Lugs see ya when I get back. :)

17. pegg

pegg MajorGeek

Oh - you won't believe me :rolleyes: but I was getting ready for church this morning and I thought 1) I should see when shiver said she was getting back and 2) I should post something in her last thread about "missing you" and "hope you're having fun"

Yeah, I know - "likely story" -- but I really did :)

18. Phantom

Phantom Brigadier Britches

Yup, I missed ya! ;) (See P.M.)

Have fun. Look forward too all the fish photos (cough!, cough!) :p

19. pegg

pegg MajorGeek

Welcome Back

Shiver -- where are you :rolleyes:

I think you said you'd be back SUNDAY (I didn't re-read everything) :)

But I wanted to say HEY - HELLO - Good morning (assuming you read this Monday) -- Welcome back -- missed you -- hope you had a great time -- howdy - what's up -- dude! -- hey girl!

And ciao!

20. Shiver Me Timbers

I am here. Now what in the heck happened in here since I have been gone. I can't even get a PM out to Endi.

Hello admin, you may edit this, but normally I am under control. I come back from a vacation the I term as Heaven and find out that my favorite forum has been turned up side down. People I usually chat with are missing and I can't even PM some of them. Other people are just not visiting as often.....WHAT IS GOING ON?

21. Shiver Me Timbers

SAD!!! Almost makes my blood boil. Someone PM me and tell me what the heck is going on. If anyone can get a hold of Endi, let me know and I will have them send him my e-mail address.

Now I am going to practice a general rule of thumb until I find out what is going on. :x

22. Shiver Me Timbers

So he just walked away? What happened here?

23. Shiver Me Timbers

Gee things really want to #e11 in a hand basket while I was gone. What gives with this stupid 300 second between PM's thing. That's not fair to us people who type over 60 wpm. It was bad enough before with 120 seconds, now this is discrimination.

24. pegg

pegg MajorGeek

I blame YOU! ;)

25. Major Attitude

Major Attitude Co-Owner MajorGeeks.Com Staff Member

Someone will pm you the details I am sure. 300 second PM was always here. Cutting it down to 300 seconds is discrimination? You need a dictionary.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds