Google Error: Automated Queries

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by training4life, Jun 27, 2013.

1. training4life

training4life Sergeant

Good day! I'm currently having difficulties whenever I used my search toolbar in Firefox. Google keeps on displaying this error page:

We're sorry...
    ... but your computer or network may be sending automated queries. To protect our users, we can't process your request right now.

By the way, if I search in their website I don't encounter any problems at all.

Can anyone please help me? :cry

2. orhalimi

orhalimi Private E-2

3. sijugk

sijugk Private E-2

It may happen if some programs installed on your computer try to access Google mostly SEO related tools. By deleting them you can get rid of this issue. Also ensure no malware infected on your computer.

4. training4life

training4life Sergeant

With my Firefox Add-on, I've got a handful of them. I tried disabling everything and I wasn't able to encounter the said error. Is there a quick way to find out which SEO tools might be the cause of the error?

5. sijugk

sijugk Private E-2

Well, mostly the tools which are used to check the keyword tank o a website in Google causes this issue. So check for the Firefox Add-ons which are used to check the keyword ranking.

6. training4life

training4life Sergeant

Still experiencing the redirecting in Google. I tried the suggested method for fixing this problem in the sticky thread. I've attached all the logs for it. Hope someone could help me. :(

Attached Files:

7. jconstan

jconstan MajorGeek

If you start firefox in safe mode(without add-in) do you still have the problem?

8. training4life

training4life Sergeant

9. training4life

training4life Sergeant

I would like to say sorry with my double post. I still have the redirection problem and I've followed the thread regarding malware removal. I've attached all the logs. Hope someone could help me.

I've also noticed the same problem with our other laptops connected to the router so I'm not sure if the problem is with my computer or the router. Hope anyone could help me. :(

Attached Files:

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds