[guide]Get your own Virtual Receptionist system - FREE!

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by LI_Geek_95, Feb 6, 2010.

1. LI_Geek_95

LI_Geek_95 Post-and-Run Geek

In this guide, we will be using Invox and IPKall.

1. Make an account on Invox. The next few steps (until otherwise noted) will be done in Invox.
    2. (Build your phone system using the wizard, and fine tweak it. You can always go back to it later. Add greetings, and all the fun things you can add.
    3. Click Save & Test up at the top.
    4. Click Type in a Name(if you want) then click Save
    5. Click Assign a Phone Number
    6. Click Add New Number
    7. Click SIP Trunk
    8. You will get something that looks like TRUNK8e060703hs732cee7hsn28dhsn9652c4@sip.invox.com (this is an edited version of mine)
    9. Select everything BEFORE the @ and right click > copy (control+c doesnt work)
    10. Click HERE
    11. Now, paste the beginning half of the sip trunk (the stuff before the @ symbol) into the box that says SIP Phone Number
    12. Where it says SIP Proxy, type sip.invox.com
    13. Fill in the rest of the form.
    14. Click submit, and activate your account.
    15. Call the phone number that is emailed to you by IPKall, it will be your phone system!
    **SPECIAL NOTE** DO NOT USE THEIR FREE PHONE NUMBER SERVICE, YOU ONLY GET 50 MINUTES A MONTH! IF YOU LINK IT WITH IPKALL, YOU GET UNLIMITED MINUTES AND PORTS A MONTH.

2. marcuiswade

marcuiswade Private E-2

I have followed this exactly. When I dial, the phone gives a busy signal. Can you help?

3. LI_Geek_95

LI_Geek_95 Post-and-Run Geek

I will look into this and get back to you.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds