Analog Devices AD1981A @ Intel 82801DB ICH4 - AC'97 Audio Controller [A-1] PCI driver

Discussion in 'Software' started by ruxon, Jan 5, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ruxon

ruxon Private E-2

Yesterday i formated my PC after a long time...everything is ok graphic control drivers work,ethernet drivers work..but no sound..since yesterday I`ve been trying to find drivers but without any luck..please help..i need my music back...:cry:cry:cry:cry

2. DavidGP

DavidGP MajorGeeks Forum Administrator - Grand Pooh-Bah Staff Member

Re: Analog Devices AD1981A @ Intel 82801DB ICH4 - AC'97 Audio Controller [A-1] PCI dr

Hi

If your PC is one from the likes of DELL, HP, Sony, etc what is the Make and model varient as this will assist us if we need drivers?

If your PC is a home or custom build what is the motherboard make and version?

To find this info you can use the likes of Everest to find this info, at times a summary log of your PC can help, to do this

Install Everest and run
    Click Report (top menu) > Report Wizard > Next
    Choose System Summary Only > Next
    Choose Plain Text > Finish and wait for report to generate
    Click Save to File and leave the File Name as Report, then click the Save as Type dropdown and choose Report files (*txt) and click Save (n.b. Save to desktop is best as easy place to find it, use Browse to locate desktop)

Do NOTE that some parts of this report may have information on your email address and IP address, edit these out and resave the text doc before attaching

Then attach your log to your next post as per these instructions HOW TO: Attach Items To Your Post

3. billw15

billw15 Private E-2

Re: Analog Devices AD1981A @ Intel 82801DB ICH4 - AC'97 Audio Controller [A-1] PCI dr

muchas gracias me sirvio mucho

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds