burning mp3 in according to the playlist...

Discussion in 'Software' started by orionzpear, Dec 21, 2006.

1. orionzpear

orionzpear Private E-2

Hello! this is my first post and I hope you guys can help me... do you know of any free software that will burn my mp3s according to the order in my playlist... I have used nero but it does not do the job (or I dont know how to do it)... instead it burns the mp3s in alphabetical order...

thanx

orion

2. mcadam

mcadam Major Amnesia

iTunes works well - incorporate your whole music library, create a playlist and edit the order to your needs and then click the burn playlist button at the top right.

Can also use Windows Media Player to do it although personally I don't find this as user friendly.

Also, Nero does allow you to, you just have to click and drag the items in the order you want.

3. jewlzs

jewlzs Corporal

Roxie came bundled in my win 2000 desk top package...
    howevvveerrrr

I load all my music up in windows media player and play my music from it

but I never burn from it instead:

I burn using Roxio Easy cd creator 5 this program is much user friendly and lets me take my time building perfect play lists and after the burn, prompts you the option to save that list to your hard drive. changing the play list order is a snap just drag and drop.

4. mcadam

mcadam Major Amnesia

Yeh but read his post - freeware.

5. orionzpear

orionzpear Private E-2

tnx guys...but if there's a freeware.. I would love it...

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds