donations

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by maglib, Oct 17, 2013.

1. maglib

maglib Private First Class

Where can I send donations to majorgeeks in gratitude for all the free help I've received over the years?

Would like to send via paypal if possible.
    Thanks.

2. Caliban

Caliban I don't need no steenkin' title!

Greetings, maglib.

I think a couple of the moderators here have this in their signatures:

There is also the MajorGeeks Store.

I imagine that the shopping route might be the simplest. If direct donations are accepted then I bet someone will get in touch with you either by post or by Private Message.

3. DavidGP

DavidGP MajorGeeks Forum Administrator - Grand Pooh-Bah Staff Member

To maglib... wow many thanks for the feedback the whole team at Majorgeeks tries the best to give a simple route for folk to ask tech questions that are answered by real life thechies. majority of us are not working in IT but love PCs and technology so do have real worl experience of the issues many have, without the "press 1 for , press 2 for" type of call.

Cheers Caliban on the STORE link as some nice items there.

4. Kestrel13!

Kestrel13! Super Malware Fighter - Major Dilemma Staff Member

There is now a Donate button on the main forum page, to the right down towards the bottom of the page. :cool

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds