New to Forum

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by mixmistress508, Mar 12, 2014.

1. mixmistress508

mixmistress508 Private E-2

Hi. I'm new to the Forum and wanted to give it a test run.

2. Spad

Spad MajorGeek

You passed the test! Welcome to Major Geeks :)

3. Kestrel13!

Kestrel13! Super Malware Fighter - Major Dilemma Staff Member

Welcome to MajorGeeks. :)

4. DavidGP

DavidGP MajorGeeks Forum Administrator - Grand Pooh-Bah Staff Member

Hey welcome to the forum. Tech forums can seem intimidating at times, but here at Majorgeeks we are more middle of the road and in that we will cater the replies as we can to the level of tech knowledge of the original poster of the question, so in a nutshell not question is silly, even if its "how do I turn my PC on" --- tickle its hard drive is my answer but not right! ;)

Join in the Lounge threads and gain a feel of the members who answer questions here and please do ask any question, although political or religious... tech no mix with those areas.

5. mixmistress508

mixmistress508 Private E-2

Thank you for the warm welcome. I will pop into the Lounge and see what's going on. I'm pretty computer literate but I appreciate you catering your answers accordingly. It so foreign to some people and it's nice to know you Wil help them, not make them feel stupid. I am so happy I stumbled upon MajorGeeks. And I will definitely recommend the site to my friends that may need help.

6. DavidGP

DavidGP MajorGeeks Forum Administrator - Grand Pooh-Bah Staff Member

Hi

Hey most user are computer illiterate to start with as we all have to learn somewhere, so we do allow members to posts common complains in computing without making fun of them like some sites do..... hey I'm a techie but I do not know everything.

We can help you so any issues you have post the question in the right forum, physical hardware issues in hardware forum. Windows and Software issues in Software and security malware virus issues in the Malware forum but do read the Malware read me guides before posting in that forum, but if you have issues with malware and want guidance just let us know and we can advise as to best options.

Thanks for recommending your friends to the site, appreciated.
    David

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds