drivers for a speed s8800 webcam

Discussion in 'Software' started by truffles56, Jul 11, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. truffles56

truffles56 Private E-2

im looking for the drivers for a speed s8800 webcam
    i have looked everywhere i know to look
    was hoping someone could point me in the right direction

2. DavidGP

DavidGP MajorGeeks Forum Administrator - Grand Pooh-Bah Staff Member

Sorry but had a good look around to find drivers for this webcam and the manufacturers of it, didnt find any drivers listed for download. Only found the possible manufacturer is a company in China called Shike but they have no mention of building Webcams,

only bit of info I came across is that this product seems local to Australia, didnt find much with that info either apart from many ebay links and a few retailers in AUS, this being one http://www.compcare.com.au/catalog/.../2125?osCsid=ac29ec65f061e27266307a23b84936a1

Did your webcam not come with a driver CD, check with your place of purchase and if they dont have it all I can only suggest as the above company retail those webcams you may have some luck emailing their support and asking if they know were you can get drivers for it?

3. truffles56

truffles56 Private E-2

thx for the info and all your searching on the web husband threw drivers away by accident its his cam as he lives in australia

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds