My wife's jewelry featured on Law and Order: SVU

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Major Attitude, Mar 27, 2015.

1. Major Attitude

Major Attitude Co-Owner MajorGeeks.Com Staff Member

I am proud to tell all my favorite geek friends that my wife, who creates hand-made jewelry, mostly wire wrapping and sea glass, had one of her necklaces on Law and Order: SVU! The episode, titled “Parole Violations", aired Wednesday, March 25, 2015 on NBC. That's a pretty big deal for a home based business.

She had some fun with it as well as you can read on here blog. You can also check out the necklace as well as her other jewelry and a link to the show. We are not allowed legally to post pictures from the show but you can also find a link there to watch the show. The necklace was featured prominently in the last 5 minutes and was the only jewelry selected from outside this episode.

Thanks for letting me share this news with you :)

Blog post: http://blackdogjewelry.blogspot.com/2015/03/the-downside-of-as-seen-on-tv.html
    News post on MG: http://www.majorgeeks.com/news/story/my_wifes_jewelry_featured_on_law_and_order_svu.html

2. TimW

TimW MajorGeeks Administrator - Jedi Malware Expert Staff Member

That is quite an accomplishment!! Congrats!!

3. Adrynalyne

Adrynalyne Guest

Awesome!

4. LauraR

LauraR MajorGeeks Super-Duper Administrator Staff Member

5. Spad

Spad MajorGeek

That's really cool . . . I'll have to watch it again. Quite an accomplishment. :)

6. Anon-9aee479f8f

Anon-9aee479f8f Anonymized

Very nice! She should be proud!

7. Mimsy

Mimsy Superior Imperial Queen of the MG Games Forum

8. Fred_G

Fred_G Heat packin' geek

Awesome, hope she sells some! :cool

9. DavidGP

DavidGP MajorGeeks Forum Administrator - Grand Pooh-Bah Staff Member

AWSOME!

Great name for a company or line of jewelry, website superb looking and really clean and neat. The seaglass stuff I really like,

10. motc7

motc7 Vice Admiral (Starfleet)

Frigging awesome!!!!

11. Mimsy

12. Major Attitude

Major Attitude Co-Owner MajorGeeks.Com Staff Member

Well, thanks. Wish I saw it before, would have cut you a deal :) Hope you enjoy it :)

13. Mimsy

Thanks, but no thank you. I don't mind paying someone for their talent and time, especially not when they're also very good at the customer service part as well. Quality work deserves its profit margins.

I appreciate the offer though. :)

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds