Nvidia GeForce FX 5500 problem.Some graphics not showing

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by Rurea, Jun 26, 2005.

1. Rurea

Rurea Private E-2

Hello!
    I was recently playing a game and i realized that there was supposed to be a 3D model in a certain place, but none shows. I continued playing the game and a lot of the 3D models do not appear. I have tried altering the game settings but nothing seems to work. I re installed drivers and DirectX but that does not work either. Any suggestions as to how i can fix this. I'm thinking of getting a new card anyway..
    Specs:
    System:
    Microsoft Windows XP
    Home Edition 2002
    SP 2
    graphics-PNY GeForce FX 5500
    AMD Athlon 1GHz
    384 Mb RAM
    40gb hard drive

2. MellowMan

MellowMan First Sergeant

have you tried a different driver set?

3. A.Son

A.Son Sergeant

Fx 5500 is an old model it do not support for DX9 or shader 3.0 so you shoul look for old driver at Guru3d.net
    for better game you shuold upgrade you VGA.

4. Olley

Olley Sergeant

which game r u trying to play?

5. Rikky

Rikky Wile E. Coyote - One of a kind

If the models appear as you get closer to them this is normal,also alot of game engines are buggy like that. :rolleyes:

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds